What We Do
Facial treatments to rejuvenate your face
Facial treatments are a great way to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. The face endures wind, heat, snow all temperatures from the environment
People endure physical and mental stress and pressure, which can result in anxiety, worries and headaches and stress effects the face in many ways
- worry lines
- bags under our eyes
- dark eye circles
- grinding your teeth
- tension on the jaw and neck muscles
- dry skin
- repeatedly clenching your teeth
To reduce stress and the symptoms that put a strain on the face and body, according to research by the Biomedical Journal, a facial massage activates your sympathetic nerve system and reduces anxiety and stress. Our face has many pressure points by massaging its stimulating as well as improving your glow and blood circulation.
Benefits of Facial treatments
Facial treatments offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Cleansing and Exfoliation: Facial treatments help to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, removing the top layer of dead skin cells and revealing newer, healthier skin underneath.
- Hydration: Most facial treatments include a moisturizing mask or treatment that helps to hydrate the skin.
- Reduced Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Many facial treatments, can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improved Circulation: Many facial treatments include a massage component that helps to improve circulation. This can help to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Reduction in Acne, Sun Damage, and Age Spots: Many facial treatments, can help to reduce the appearance of acne, sun damage, and age spots.
- Improved Complexion: Regular facial treatments can improve the complexion’s overall appearance.
- Reduced Stress: Some people find receiving a facial treatment is a relaxing experience that helps to reduce stress.
- Improved Overall Appearance of the Skin: Receiving regular facial treatments can help to improve the overall appearance of your skin.
- Healthier Skin: Facial treatments can help improve your skin’s health by cleansing and exfoliating, increasing circulation, and providing hydration.
Facials & Face Massage Prices
Bodyhealththerapies provides a range of Facials and Face massages that will help you relax your mind, revitalise and hydrate your face leaving it silky smooth and help reduce stress and anxiety.
If you want to enjoy some “Me time”, a facial is always a good way to go!
Calming & Rejuvenating Facial
Purify the skin gently, remove impurities and provide a radiant finish that will leave your face feeling thoroughly relaxed and rejuvenated
Includes: Facial to cleanse and exfoliate, massage, neck and scalp massage, cold cream, warm towels face mask, serum, facial moisturiser.
Hydrate the skin bring back the glow with this facial. The mask will cleanse and renew, whilst the facial massage will leave your skin glowing
Includes: A facial to cleanse and exfoliate, massage, face mask, serum, and facial moisturiser.
Relax the mind, reduce the stress and strain with our reducing stress facial. Have headaches, tension regularly clench the teeth and tight jaws this is the facial for you
Includes: a facial to cleanse and exfoliate, massage, neck and scalp massage face mask, warm towels, serum, relaxing effervescent calming warm oil, facial moisturiser.
Indulge in the ultimate face ritual for relaxation.
Includes: A facial to cleanse and exfoliate, serum, massage with warm towels, massage with aromatherapy oils, cooling cream, mask, scalp massage, neck shoulder, hand and arm massage, facial moisturiser.
Massaging the face provides relaxation from the stress and strain of life. Close your eyes and drift away. Let the mind, face and body relax. Face massage helps if you suffer from headaches, tight , stiff jaw muscles and anxiety. Relieve tension around the forehead, neck and head with a treatment
- Face massage.
- Face, neck and shoulders massage.
- Face, neck and head massage.